- Employee Type: Full-Time
- Location: Morgantown, PA
- Category: Professional Services, Other
- Experience: Not Specified
- Date Posted: 04/12/2017
YOUTH DEVELOPMENT TECH-10 HRS
- Interacts and supervises clients in a manner that ensures their safety and security.
- Conducts and documents head count/bed checks in accordance with facility standards.
- Maintains regular communication with supervisor and co-workers.
- Supervises morning routine on the unit; provides guidance during morning hygiene, cleaning activities, and group meetings.
- Observes client behavior and intervenes appropriately.
- Escorts clients between locations within the facility such as the medical office, bathroom, or group room.
- Conducts outside building security checks.
- Implements and supports the company's mission and philosophy; follows the company's policies regarding professional expectations, code of conduct, and other practices and procedures.
- Maintains confidentiality of information related to client information.
- Reviews client files for proper documentation, when necessary.
- Observes activities and responds accordingly including emergency situations such as evacuation, CPR, or first aid.
- Supports the Abraxas philosophy and mission and promotes the Seven Key Principles of care.
- Demonstrates appropriate use of Safe Crisis Management techniques and skills.
- Criminal clearances (Act 33 and 34, specific State & child clearances and, if necessary, FBI).
- Non-communicable diseases physical exam.
- Valid driver's license from employee's state of residence.
- Valid registered vehicle insurance.
- Ability to work with computers and the necessary software typically used by the department.
- High School Diploma or GED. (Detention unit employees shall have an
- Associate's degree or sixty (60) credit hours from an accredited college or
- At least twenty-one (21) years of age.
Equal Opportunity Employer