- Employee Type: Part-Time
- Location: Beloit, WI
- Category: Professional Services, Other
- Experience: Not Specified
- Date Posted: 04/18/2017
P/T INSTALLER - Beloit
Are you passionate about making a difference in the quality and safety of our communities; then we need you! We are looking for dedicated Installers to join our growing safety and security team. As an Installer you will install, service and remove electronic monitoring equipment from client residences. If you are looking for an opportunity where you will work as part of a team, striving to achieve your personal best by helping others, this may be the right opportunity for you.
As an Installer, you will be responsible for troubleshooting electronic monitoring equipment and performing routine cleaning and equipment maintenance.
Additional responsibilities of the Installer include:
- Installing and removing field equipment in clients' residences in accordance with contractual guidelines
- Troubleshooting equipment problems in client residences
- Performing equipment inspections to identify damage or malfunction
- Cleaning field equipment
- Testing equipment in accordance with quality assurance standards
- Performing routine equipment maintenance
- Maintaining adequate inventory of equipment and supplies in order to service contracts
As an Installer you should have a strong knowledge of electronic monitoring field equipment with the ability to understand EM messages.
Additional requirements include:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Six months experience in the field installation of EM equipment or similar/related experience, preferred
- Work experience in the corrections industry, preferred
- Installations and general fieldwork may require entering possible unstable or hostile environments
- Extensive local travel, required
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally, written with excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to organize and manage inventory
- Cell phone required - reimbursement monthly
- Computer/internet access required
- Use of personal vehicle
Must be able to work during the day, as well as some nights and weekends.
Equal Opportunity Employer