- Employee Type: Full-Time
- Location: Cleveland, OH
- Category: Professional Services, Other
- Experience: Not Specified
- Date Posted: 04/11/2017
Licensed Professional Counselor
**$1,500 Sign on Bonus**
This is a direct care position providing services at the agency and within the community, including home-based care. The candidate for this position provides medically necessary mental health treatment services to children and adolescents experiencing social, emotional, behavioral and psychiatric issues. The position provides assessment; treatment planning; individual, family and/or group therapy; collaborative case management; monitoring; and supervision.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Evaluates behavioral and emotional issues of clients and develops specific behavior modification treatment plan.
- Conducts psycho educational assessments.
- Conducts family assessments.
- Identifies presenting problem and develops a comprehensive treatment plan.
- Provides individual, family, and group therapy in accordance with the client's treatment plan.
- Observes and documents treatment interventions, behavior, and client progression.
- Interprets treatment objectives and assists treatment staff members in providing integrated services.
- Develops and maintains a current list of resources that include self-help and support groups to ensure comprehensive services are available to the client and their families.
- Provides screening and assessment; including diagnosis, when appropriate to scope of practice, for adult client population.
- Conducts file reviews in accordance with referral source contract and The Joint Commission Accreditation Guidelines.
- Conducts peer reviews and record reviews.
- Works to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Supports the Abraxas philosophy and mission and promotes the Seven Key Principles of care.
**$1,500 Sign on Bonus**
This sign-on bonus is only offered to a new employee as an incentive to join our company. Current, former, or temporary employees are not eligible for this bonus.
- Bachelor's degree in behavioral or social science field and one year related experience working with children and adolescents with mental health concerns and their families that includes assessment and therapy; AND
- PC or LSW with experience providing mental health and alcohol and drug addiction counseling.
- At least twenty-one (21) years of age.
- Criminal clearances (Act 33 and 34, specific State & child clearances and, if necessary, FBI).
- Non-communicable diseases physical exam.
- Valid driver's license from employees' state of residence.
- Valid registered vehicle insurance.
Equal Opportunity Employer