GEO offers a safe and secure work environment, competitive compensation and benefits, employee incentives and recognition, and extensive training. We understand that employees today want competitive salaries and benefit programs, so we've worked hard to create a comprehensive package that our employees appreciate.
We believe in hiring only the best employees and we go the extra mile to retain each and every one. GEO strives to foster a family environment where mentoring is key. We understand your desire for professional achievement, so we facilitate an environment where promotional opportunities are within your reach, along with the proper training and education to get you there.
GEO recognizes that to achieve your personal best, you need the flexibility to manage your day-to-day responsibilities. That's why we offer comprehensive programs that help you build a solid foundation on which to balance the demands of work and life. Our benefits package includes:
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Medical PPO with Prescription Drug coverage
- HMO with Prescription Drug coverage (California, Colorado and Western Pennsylvania only)
- Basic, Additional, Spousal and Dependent Life
- Short and Long term disability
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Voluntary Whole Life Insurance
- Voluntary Accident Insurance
- Voluntary Critical Illness Insurance
- Legal and Identity Theft Protection Plans
- Employee Rewards and Recognition Programs
- Employee Discounts
Individuals with disabilities: If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation. If you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access GEO’s website as a result of your disability please click here to request a reasonable accommodation.